MMMusic

Share and discuss.

Re: MMMusic

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:38 pm

VNV Nation- When Is The Future?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:53 pm

C&C Music Factory- Here We Go Let's Rock And Roll
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby promethean75 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:48 pm

Jump to the rhythm jump jump to the rhythm jump.

Imma make ya sweat til ya bleed. Is that dope enough? Indeed.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:41 am

Forgiata Blow feat. Bryson Gray- Back The Blue
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:03 am

Jamiroquai- Virtual Insanity
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:27 pm

Puscifer- The Mission
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Magnus Anderson » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:40 pm

Here's some Caravan Palace love:

"Let's keep the debate about poor people in the US specifically. It's the land of opportunity. So everyone has an opportunity. That means everyone can get money. So some people who don't have it just aren't using thier opportunities, and then out of those who are using them, then most squander what they gain through poor choices, which keeps them poor. It's no one else's fault. The end."

Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:16 pm

Certainly not what I'd expect from you, Magnus, interesting.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:17 pm

Tears For Fears- Change
The karaoke version for your follow along pleasure.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:57 pm

Nghtmre and Big Gigantic- Like That
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Certainly not what I'd expect from you, Magnus, interesting.

I am a Caravan Palace fan ever since I first heard of them back in 2010.

I am a true fan in a snobbish sense.

Hugues (the violinist) and the clarinet guy left the band this year. I can only hope those who end up replacing them will do half as good job as they did.

Violin and clarinet:

"Let's keep the debate about poor people in the US specifically. It's the land of opportunity. So everyone has an opportunity. That means everyone can get money. So some people who don't have it just aren't using thier opportunities, and then out of those who are using them, then most squander what they gain through poor choices, which keeps them poor. It's no one else's fault. The end."

Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby Dan~ » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8PTCxuzTA

command and conquer 2 sound tracks are a master piece.
I rarely get bored with it.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:09 am

Imperative Reaction- Giving In To The Change
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Dan~ » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckkAtyhLcEY

This is a great song from way back.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:36 am

Rave on Dan!
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:43 am

Laura Story- Blessings
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:50 am

Hall and Oates- I Can't Go For That
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:03 am

You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Previous

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment